Editorial Team of PreSense salutes our brave soldiers.
We bow our heads in a solemn mark of respect for our 19 soldiers who were martyred in Uri, Kashmir in their own camps on September 18th 2016. As we stand in silence, we also laud and salute our Indian Army for their successful surgical attack of the launch pads of terrorists across the border of the Line of Control (LoC) on September 29th 2016, before the terrorists could infiltrate into our Indian soil and attack.
We are pleased to release herewith the 115th (Sep 2016) edition of your ezine PreSense with the following contents:
1. Editorial: Susan Koshy wites on the Cauvery Water dispute between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka and suggests solutions.
2. Cover Story: Prime Point Srinivasan writes on the Startup India Standup India Scheme launched by Indian Government and the challenges faced by Indian Start-up companies to attain stability.
3. Podcast Interview: Popular economist M R Venkatesh speaks on the impact of GST (Goods and Services Tax) on the people.
4. Special article : Shri S Narendra, Former Information Advisor to Prime Minister writes on the interesting facts about the US Presidential Elections 2016.
5. A brief report on the Seminar organised by PreSense in September 2016 on National Education Policy 2016 and the recommendations submitted to Ministry of HRD by ezine PreSense.
Besides this edition carries Prince cartoon and an interesting article from the Archives. The ezine may be downloaded from the link in pdf format.
We hope you will continue to enjoy this edition. Please send us your feedback firstname.lastname@example.org.