We are pleased to release the 96th (March 2015) edition of ezine PreSense with the following contents:
1. Cover Story: Susan Koshy brings out interesting facts about ICC Cricket World Cup.
2. Controversy: Recent Supreme Court judgement removing Sec 66A from IT Act has thrown open many challenges to Indian women. K. Srinivasan analysis the impact of the judgement on the innocent victims of cyber stalkers.
3. Between You and Me: This column is meant for our readers. Vino Supraja, US based reader explains how Indian Media is projecting India very badly at International level. She says, "Life in India is close to a fairy tale, but it is being portrayed by the Indian media as a horror movie."
4. Technology Corner: Sukruti Vadula writes about the global robotic market.
5. From the Archives of March 2009: S K Kharvendhan, then Member of Parliament, who guest edited the March 2009 issue of ezine wrote how media analysis of performance motivated MPs.
6. Hindi Section: As announced earlier, from this edition, we bring out a Hindi Section. P K Khurana writes about the grand architectural marvel of Thanjavur Big Temple.
7. Triambak's PRince cartoon.
8. Dr Abulakam's advice to Health Care givers.
The ezine may also be downloaded from the link
We hope you will continue to enjoy this edition of ezine. Please share this ezine with your contacts. Also, send us your feedback on the contents.