Editorial Team is pleased to release the 117th (November 2016) edition of ezine PreSense with the following contents:
1. Editorial : Susan Koshy writes on the current Parliament Logjam / disruptions and the expectations of citizens from the Parliamentarians.
2. Cover Story 1: Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal, Minister of State, Finance, Government of India shares the impact of Demonetisation and the future plans in an exclusive interview over mobile with K. Srinivasan. Please listen to the podcast interview also.
3. Cover Story 2: V Rajendran writes on the various aspects of Digital currency and the ewallets.
4. Ignited Minds: Susan Koshy writes on the hidden talents among the Government and Corporation School children.
5. Triambak's ususal Prince cartoon
6. From the archives of November 2010 - Lord Rama gives 7 tips for presentation (quote from Valmiki Ramayana)
7. Hindi Section: From this edition, we plan to resume the Hindi Section. D K Dhar (Chandigarh) writes on "कश्मीर में अलगाववादी आंदोलन परनोटबंदी का प्रभाव"
Our monthly ezine PreSense becomes ezine PreSense + Digital PreSense. Digital PreSense is a portal dedicated for positive journalism and to provide opportunity to young writers and citizen journalists. This portal will be updated regularly with articles on various subjects like Economics, Politics, Education, International happenings, UnSung heroes, etc. Please visit www.digitalpresense.com and read the articles. The articles posted in the portal will also be automatically updated in the FB Page https://www.facebook.com/
DigitalPreSense/. Please visit the FB page and click Like, so that you may get notifications regularly.
Those who are interested to contribute to Digital PreSense, may write to us personally at email@example.com.
Kindly send us your feedback on PreSense and Digital PreSense.
The ezine may also be downloaded from the link
Please listen to the interview of Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal, MOS, Finance